Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Swallowtail Shawl Closeups

I finally reformatted the photos of the Swallowtail Shawl. Scroll down to the September 20, 2006 post for details. This is the edge:

This is the corner:

And this is a closeup of the center:

My blogging skills leave much to be desired, hence the boring layout. And I made the photos on my scanner so they fail to do justice to the beautiful yarn I used. The edge picture comes the closest to the true colors which varied but didn't pool.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty :)

1/08/2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Mary Tess,
I found your blog! (Statcounter is a wonderful thing...)
I love the Swallowtail - the colours are absoluely beautiful. Hope you received your prize.

1/12/2007 12:59 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

A lovely yarn for the pattern, scanned or not!

3/31/2007 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home