Friday, September 07, 2007

Eye Candy Friday presents N*k*d Ladies

They are called that because the flowers arrive long after all the foliage has died. I began with 5 plants purchased at a charity farmers market over 20 years ago. They reproduce without any human assistance (my kind of gardening). This year over 50 stalks shot up, each of which produced numerous large pink blossoms. These are from the south end of the garden fence.















This is a closeup of the ones on the north end.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger CatBookMom said...

Goodness, yours look much happier than ours! Must be that SM climate, lol!

I'm nearly done with my stash input at Ravelry - OMG, I can't believe how much yarn I have.

9/10/2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Stunning! Love those flowers!

9/10/2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I don't think the blog police will come after you for using the word "naked" without asterisks...

xoxox
~sdb

9/25/2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Reply to Sarah: we don't want to attract any trolls.

9/27/2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home