Thursday, April 26, 2007

Glove Knitting Kal

Recently I joined the Glove Knitting KAL which is being monitored by Nanette Blanchard of Knitting in Color. If you've never seen her blog do yourself a favor and spend some time there. It is filled with beautiful photographs of wonderful, colorful knitting. Nanette's technical information is very clearly explained and she includes numerous helpful links. Nanette has written several booklets on stranded knitting and offers them for sale on her blog. NAYY, I'm just very impressed by her work. The gloves I'm making are Nancy Bush's Vanalinn Gloves in A Gathering of Lace. I am using Dale Baby Ull in off white and size 2.0mm dpns.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary Tess! I can't wait to see your lace gloves - the Baby Ull is going to be perfect for them!

4/26/2007 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home